Monday, July 9, 2007

είναι το τέλος

I am out of my hiding but only for a short while.
I lost a close friend today.
He was communicating with his son.
They found him.
They killed him.
It scares me.
Knowing it could be stopped.
But if i stopped it would it have tampered with my Brothers visions?
It worries me nonetheless.
Communicating with my family is what I want more than anything.
Are they still alive?
It's a horrible feeling knowing there is a group of people dedicated to wiping all trace of your blood off the face of the Earth.
When does their stupidity end?
If you were cut deep and in need of stitching, and a man came up to you and told you he could stitch you up,
would you take the chance?
Or would you just.....die?

Take this story to heart.
It may be a turning point.

I must hurry.
Heres my report.

Van:

.-..-. .. / -.. --- -. .----. - / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... --- / - --- / ..-. . .- .-. / -- --- .-. . / .-. .. --. .... - / -. --- .-- .-.-.- / - .... . / -- . --.. .. -. / --- .-. / - .... . / --. --- -.. ... .-.-.- / .... ..- -- .- -. .. - -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / . -..- .--. . .-. .. .- -. -.-. . / .-..-. -.. . .- - .... ... / --. .-. .. -- -.-- / .-- --- .-. ... - .-.-.- .-..-. / .-..-. ... ..- -. ... . - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... .-. .. -. --. / -.. --- .-- -. / - .... . / --. --- -.. ... / .... .- -. -.. ... / .- -. -.. / .-- . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. .-. . . / - .... . / -... . .- ... - .-.-.- .-..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-- --- .-. -.. / --- ..-. / .. -- .--. --- .-. - .- -. -.-. . / .-.. .. . ... / .. -. / - .... . / - . -..- - / .- .... . .- -.. ---... / .-..-. .--. .-.. . .- ... . / - .- -.- . / .. - / - --- / .... . .- .-. - / - --- / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / .- .-.. .-.. / ..- .-. --. . ... / - --- / . .-. .- ... . / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... .-..-. .-.-.- .-..-.

Brothers and Sisters,
I pleaded for help and you responded.
Keep your support flowing.
I will return.
In do time.


Erik Haas 102307

- .... . / ... - .- .-. ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-. .... .- -. --. . / ..- ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-