Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ο χρόνος μου είναι τώρα

It has come.

The day of truth.

I have feared it more than anything.

But it must be done.

I am still at my friends home, but he has gone to work.

What I leave he will find.

There is not much time left before "it" happens.

I must prepare myself.

To Van and ALL who follow:


- .... . / - .. -- . / .. ... / -. --- .-- .-.-.- / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / .-.. . .- -.. ... / ..- .--. / - --- / - .... .. ... .-.-.- / .. / .... --- .--. . / .. / -.. --- / -. --- - / ..-. .- .. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .- .-. . / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / -- ..- -.-. .... / .--. --- - . -. - .. .- .-.. .-.-.- / -.. --- / -. --- - / .-- .- ... - . / .. - .-.-.- / ...- .- -. --..-- / .. / .-- .. ... .... / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. ..- -.-. -.- .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. --- -.. . / ..-. --- .-. / .- / -. . -..- - / -- . ... ... .- --. . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -... . ---... / .-..-. - --- / .-- .... --- -- / .. / ... .- .. -.. / --. --- --- -.. -... -.-- . .-.-.- .-..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- / -. --- - / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / - .... .. ... / -... ..- - / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... .... --- .-. - .-.. -.-- .-.-.-

Please excuse any typing errors I have made, for I am of a shaky hand.

The stars.....

How beautiful they were last night......

I must go, I believe he is home from work.


Erik Haas 102307